Have A Nice Day Cafe

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Football

Possibly the most boring sport on the planet. No excitement, no anticipation, you just watch a bunch of nicely built males (football players) and females (cheerleaders) strut around a very large piece of green turf. To get a good look you have to pay too much for a good seat. The tailgating, the traffic, the fake hoopla, the billion dollar stadium--I don't get it. Basketball is fun to watch. The game changes all the time, the players take risks, the cheerleaders are less noticeable. I think the only thing I like about football is a marching band half time show. You don't get that in professional games.

6 Comments:

Blogger Veronica said...

lol! That's the way I feel about football. I don't expecially like basketball, either, though. Sorry Dave. : )

5:20 PM  
Blogger Veronica said...

lol! That's the way I feel about football. I don't especially like basketball, either, though. Sorry Dave. : )

5:20 PM  
Blogger valerie said...

how can you not like basket-ball!!!!!!

6:08 PM  
Blogger Dave M. said...

Good for you Val, I think I am going to have to adopt you.

2:44 AM  
Blogger Veronica said...

lol, shall I refraise what I said? I'd rather be playing than watching...except I'm awful at basketball and I won't play football as I'm not built for it.

1:21 AM  
Blogger valerie said...

You know lisa I really think that you should post more often.

2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home